Monday, November 22, 2010

52 WoCC Week 3: Goldenrod

I'm thinking that this blogger challenge would be a great way for me to get blogging more often, seeing as the only thing I've had time for in Second Life lately is frantically getting to all of the weekly sales events before they end, and I've got to do SOMETHING with all of these clothes I buy that I'll never, ever have time to wear. So, here's my entry for the week ^.^

I don't actually own anything labeled as goldenrod, so I guess just plain gold will have to do.




Hair: TRUTH Francesca - cherry
Pose: Body Language By SLC 17jes
Jacket: DCNY "Jaana" Jacket - Gold
Tights: *League* Metallic Shine Leggings-Gold (old welcome gift)
Legwarmers: Tiny Bird - Scruffy Legwarmers - White (50 Linden Friday sale)
Shoes: ABOMB Jane (From a sale event...can't remember which one...oops)

I'm like two weeks behind (no surprise, pfff,) but I'll post some catching up pics later!

No comments: